Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Girls Camp!

This last week I went to ward camp and unfortunately it was my last year but I think it ws one of the best I have had. We did a lot of fun things this year, we went canoeing, tubing, and hiking, now in my personal opinion hiking isn't very fun but I was with friends so it wasn't to bad. canoeing was a BLAST we all hooked our canoes together and went as one big giant canoe it was a lot of fun...but oh so very painful afterwards...our beloved leaders somehow forgot to tell us that the canoe trip was SEVEN FREAKIN MILES LONG!!!! The funny thing that came from it was we all had freaky sunburns! I went tubing for the first time...it was sooo much fun. I think the best part of girls camp was that we could have an awesome fun time and still be able to have the spirit with us! That and the fact that a raccoon pooped in the shape of a P!!

No comments:

Post a Comment