Sunday, May 30, 2010

Frolfing

So Friday was Senior skip day it was awesome I had a blast me and claralyn hung out all day. First we went to seminary at freakin 6:00 in the morning...it was worth it of course...anyway so after that me her nick and Tyler all went frolfing. FROLFING IS AWESOME but very hard and of course both me and claralyn accidentally threw our disks in the pond nick had to go get them but then nick threw his and it went in the pond. It took an hour and a half to find nicks and we all had to go into the nasty pond, ewww it was gross. After frolfing we went to my house to see Dolly my new sister she is 6 pounds. we stayed at my house for a while ate lunch then went to nicks to play guitar hero it was a lot of fun. At 2:00 we picked up Blaire and went back to my house after that we dyed my hair it is really pretty I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment