Saturday, April 10, 2010

Italia


So I went to Italy over spring break it was FREEZING. We arrived in Milan where we did our first sight seeing it was pretty and the weather was nice. It was great until we ran into our first vendor (scary...very scary). After we went on the tour of Milan me Ellen Kisha Nathan nick Anna and this other kid went inside the castle to "explore" after that me Ellen and kisha sat down in the grass in front of the castle and took an hour and a half nap it was amazing. after Milan we went to our hotel. When we got to the restaurant for dinner we had a three course meal which normally would have made me sooo happy except for the fact that all we had was PASTA and VEIL it was nasty. Next we went to Venice honestly I don't see how anyone could enjoy being surrounded by water but whatever it was still pretty cool. we went on a 2 hour tour that day it was tiring then me Ellen and claralyn went on an adventure around Venice it was cool and a little weird at the same time. after our free time was over we went on a gondola ride and oh my goodness our gondolier was so hot. after Venice we went back to the hotel IT HAD A BADAY it was so weird. Flounce was the next place PRON city people it was bad. Most of us did our shopping in Florence our guide Flavio told us about this leather shop so at least half of our group went in there and got over 50% off on almost everything. I don't really enjoy Italian food that much mainly because we had pasta EVERY NIGHT and I don't like pasta. We also went to lucca ,pisa (yes we saw the leaning tower of pisa) assisi, and Rome. Rome was SO beautiful and sunny it was nice. on the day we were supposed to leave everything that could go wrong went wrong it was horrible although I did get to level 24 on this caveman version of pacman but overall the trip was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment